When I founded Yaldi, back in December of 2016, I began conducting a fair amount of voice of customer. Some might have called these sales calls, and would be partially correct but, I was earnestly in search of formulating a more effective and agile, contemporary strategic marketing firm that would deliver measurably better results with pace.
In those discussions, as I talked about my firm’s strategic framework numerous CMO’s suggested that I should consider developing a marketing capabilities assessment based on my firm’s strategic framework. Their interest in this type of solution was the result of:
- Time demands on them in reacting to challenges and opportunities at the C-Suite level
- Lack of any other marketing leader having the span of control and line of sight to lead such an effort
- Lack of insight on emerging best practices across all aspects of marketing as most came up through a specific discipline (e.g. product development, strategic marketing, marketing communications, etc.)
- But most importantly, the strong desire, if not mandate, to rapidly leverage existing, and often times limited, resources to enhance marketing’s revenue contribution
But the solution had to be:
- Not too time demanding on the client organization
- Conducted in less than a month
- Affordable (Pay back in less than 3 months)
- Designed to provide a focused actionable strategic recommendation
I thought these were all reasonable requirements and strongly believed that such a solution would be tremendously valuable. So, I developed Yaldi’s Marketing Maturity Assessment (MMA) which I believe is a powerful program that meets all the CMO’s requirements. The result is more than a focused strategic recommendation but, a strategic roadmap to gain marketing leverage that will pay for itself in the first 60 days.
For more information, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to schedule a time to share more detail.